Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Warrior is a Child

"Be Strong in the Lord and in the power of His Might." Ephesians 6:10
"Blessed is the one whose strength is the Lord" Psalm 84:5
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9


Just sayin' it's o.k. to be in this place, too.


They don't know that I go running home when I fall down
They don't know who picks me up when no one is around
I drop my sword and cry for just a while
'Cause deep inside this armor
The warrior is a child.

2 comments:

Opie Dawn said...

I needed that tonight! Elise has been really sick all weekend, and it has been easy to get carried away by worry and exhaustion.

I am passing the beautiful blogger award to you! Thank you for your encouraging words.

http://opiedawn.blogspot.com/2010/04/beautiful-blogger-award.html

Best,
April

becky marshall said...

thanks, April. I've never received a blogger award before! i'm honored.