Monday, December 21, 2009

Mr. Tom's Nativity

I prepared an “optional” game for the kids that came to our really fun preschool teacher’s Christmas party last night. It was entitled “FIND THE NATIVITY SCENES” and the object of the game was to wander through the house and write down all the Nativity Scenes that you see. Because, you see, as I was decorating for Christmas I suddenly realized that there were at least 17 different Nativity Scenes of some sort around the house. Simple enough. Or so I thought.
Here is one.



And another one.




And another.



But here is one that my friend, Mr. Tom thought he found.




Don’t you think that is stretching it a little? He thought i was trying to sneak one by him...right there between the muscadine jelly and the Christmas cactus. Honestly, Mr. Tom. Maybe he had just read my story about Baby Jesus in a Walnut Shell, and was going for Baby Jesus in an Acorn.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Maybe he thought that was the angel bringing the good news.
Sounds like a fun time.
Merry Christmas,
♥ Joy

Opie Dawn said...

I wish we could have made it to the party. What a fun time!
Happy New Year,
April :-)